Get answers to your questions.
What stage is my disease? How have I progressed?
What else can I do to change my PD? How can I change my care at home?
The goal of this 2-day appointment is to evaluate your Parkinson’s disease symptoms and related health issues to provide a snap-shot of your disease stage and changes form year to tailor a treatment plan to your needs. A typical program is conducted over two days.
- Day 1. The first appointment includes comprehensive testing and assessment of motor function, walking, endurance, cardiovascular, cognitive-emotional and brain-healthy lifestyle habits.
- Day 2. Information is reviewed with you and your family with written recommendations for your targeted treatment plan.
- Written summary for you and your treating doctors.
Additional information about this program…
- You do not have to be a current patient to take part in this program. In fact, this program is designed to help people that wish additional guidance and recommendations to enhance their care at home.
- You will complete a Comprehensive Health Questionnaire prior to scheduling. We will also provide a records request form for you to forward to your primary care provider to forward your medical record, pertinent lab work and radiologic imaging.
- Your medical insurance may cover a portion of this assessment, however, additional fees do apply.
- Convenient overnight lodging and activities in the Fort Collins area.